Beaches is making it easier for single parents to plan a trip with their kid that combines fun for all ages with a relaxing vacation experience for mom or dad, too. During Beaches' Single Parent Fun (SPF) Months from August 23 to October 31, 2011, the single supplement fee (up to $200 per night) is waived at all four resort locations in Turks & Caicos and Jamaica with a minimum three-night stay. In addition, guests who travel during three exclusive Single Parent Family Fun Weeks, taking place September 5-11, 19-25, and October 1-7, can participate in special Single Parent Family activities, including:
- A complimentary Martha Stewart Crafts Studio Postcard class
- A Family Beach bonfire & movie
- Beach Olympics – First Prize gets a free session at the Beaches Resorts Scratch DJ Academy!
- Participate as special guests in the weekly Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street Parade
- Beaches Family Night with Kinect for Xbox 360
Programs are specially designed to encourage bonding time for single parents and their children while mingling with other families. Go to http://www.beaches.com/specials/spf.cfm and use promo code SPF124 when booking.