Families with children and loved ones with special needs are invited to attend an interactive workshop on special needs planning on Sunday, November 18, 2012 from 11 a.m. to noon.
Financial adviser Nathan Leibowitz, M.B.A. will be going over some of the following topics:
- Defining your intentions for your loved one with special needs, now and in the future.
- Learn more about the Registered Disability Savings Plan (RDSP)
- Creating a properly structured will and mandate
- Whether or not to implement a regime of protective supervision for your adult child
- Enhancing your loved one's lifestyle while maintaining his/her government benefits
- Providing financial options for a lifetime of care
- Creating a quality of life for your special needs loved one that results in peace of mind.
The talk will take place at Assante Wealth Management, 8301 Transcanada Highway, in St. Laurent. A light brunch will be served. Please RSVP before November 16 by calling (514) 832-5141 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.