Outdoor family fun at pumpkin village
Get the full autumn experience at Ferme Benoit Vernier’s Citrouilleville, where pumpkins, Halloween, and everything fall abound.
Whether you want to pick a pumpkin, tour the unique pumpkin houses, or pose in one of the many photo booths that dot the site, families can enjoy the fall season at this colourful site. It is open from September 17 to October 30, 2022.
Pumpkins, Pumpkins, everywhere
Located about 35 minutes from Montreal’s West Island, visitors can take part in several activities.
A corn maze will have you searching through the twists and turns for King Corn, the master of the labyrinth. He will guide you through the maze where you’ll also find King Pumpkin and King Strawberry as well as other characters who will tell the story of Citrouilleville.
Pose the family alongside an antique carriage, truck, or tractor for a photo with a lovely nature backdrop; and of course, there’s picking out just the right pumpkin for Halloween night decorating.
Photo credit: Citrouilleville
Before you go:
– If you’re visiting with infants or young kids, bring a baby carrier or wagon as it may be difficult to navigate a stroller on the grass at the farm.
– The site accepts cash, debit and credit cards
– In case of light rain, the village will be open, but if the weather does not allow a safe visit, it will be closed and posted on social media.
– There is a food truck on site but you’re also welcome to bring your own snacks or lunch.
– Costumes of all kinds are encouraged.
Citrouilleville is open Saturdays from 9:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. and Sundays 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. On Thanksgiving weekend, the site will also be open on Monday.
Reservations can be made online here or simply show up at the farm. A visit to Citrouilleville is $17.40 per adult and $13.05 per child.
Citrouilleville is located at Ferme Benoit Vernier
560 69e Ave., Saint-Zotique, J0P 1Z0
Related Read: Pumpkin picking not far from Montreal