September 07, 2021 to January 03, 2022
09:00 AM until 05:00 PM
This event occurs weekly, 1 weeks on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Discover the Montréal Biodôme's Tropical Rainforest with its lush vegetation, tropical mammals and dozens of exotic birds.
- In the Gulf of St. Lawrence, explore underwater life, hundreds of fish, invertebrates and breathe the salty air.
- At the Laurentian Maple Forest, a typical Quebec forest, you can see lynx, river otter, beaver and raccoons.
- The Labrador Coast at the Montréal Biodôme presents the birds of the Alcidae family. Don't miss the dazzling Atlantic puffins ballet!
- In the Sub-Antarctic Islands, penguins are the stars of the show. A refreshing family outing idea!
Adults $16.50, children 5-17 $8.25, free for kids 4 & under (prices for Quebec residents only)
Montréal, QC, H1V 1B3, Canada View map
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information. However, you should always call ahead to confirm dates, times, location, and other information.