July 03, 2020 toSeptember 07, 2020
11:00 AM until 07:00 PM
This event occurs daily, every 1 days(s)
- Please note that because of COVID-19, the Clocktower beach furniture won't be deployed (lounging chairs and tables). You can bring your own chairs, but as usual bringing your own beach umbrellas is prohibited.
- Bathrooms will be available during opening hours only
- If you have one or more flu-like symptoms, gastroenteritis symptoms, or symptoms similar to those of COVID-19 (such as fever, cough, difficulty breathing, or loss of smell with or without loss of taste), we appeal to your sense of civic responsibility and ask you to please stay home.
- Wearing a mask is not compulsory on the Old Port site, but it is highly recommended.
- Please note that swimming is not possible
LocationThe Old Port Clock Tower
Montreal, QC, H2Y 2E2, Canada View map
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information. However, you should always call ahead to confirm dates, times, location, and other information.