- This event has passed.
Introo to Cross-Country Skiing (MHM)
February 4 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmFree
Discover the pleasures of winter sports with this cross-country skiing initiation activity! Equipment is provided. Hot drinks, a warm atmosphere and surprises await!
The initiation activity will be divided into five 60-minute sessions. Go to the reception table which will be located in front of the park chalet to register and get your equipment. Plan 15 minutes before the time of the initiation session to take possession of the equipment. First come, first served!
In case of bad weather, the event will be postponed to a later date.
- 9:45 a.m. – Opening of the reception table
- 10 a.m. – First session (25 people)
- 11:15 a.m. – Second session (25 people)
- 1 p.m. – Third session (25 people)
- 2:15 p.m. – Fourth session (25 people)
- 3:30 p.m. – Fifth session (25 people)
- 4:00 p.m. – End of equipment loan period
Be sure to bring your snowsuits, a reusable cup (for your free hot drink), a water bottle and a personal item as pledge of the equipment loan (keys, ID card, cell phone, etc.).
While waiting for your turn, you can enjoy fun activities throughout the day, such as an interactive and reactive game, hot drinks, music, street entertainers and free loan of equipment.