- This event has passed.
Fall Festival at Mont SUTTON
October 2 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Sunday and Saturday, repeating until October 16, 2022
During five weekends, from September 17th to October 16th, 2022 come take in the fall season and all its beauty at Mont SUTTON!
Our summer activities are continuing and some are being added for a colorful fall! A vast choice of activities for everyone, from families to outdoor enthusiasts and even thrill seekers with our giant zipline and our brand-new zipline coaster! For five weekends, come and enjoy the fall, get some fresh air and admire the striking landscapes of the Eastern Townships from the top of Mont SUTTON!
- Chairlift rides ($)
- Giant zipline ($ – booking recommended)
- Zipline coaster ($ – booking recommended)
- Mountain bike initiation lessons ($ – booking recommended)
- Regional wine tasting with La Route des Vins ($)
- Afternoon outdoor concerts : « Musical Saturdays » and « Jazz Sundays » (Free)
- Mini obstacle courses for children (Free)
- Skis and gear mega sale : discounts up to 70%!
- Boutique Expérience SUTTON : Discover the new arrivals for the 2022-2023 season!
- Outdoor restaurant at the foot of the slopes ($)
- And more!
Don’t forget to share with us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter your #PurementSUTTON photos taken during the fall season at Mont SUTTON to enter our weekly photo contest!
Admission to the site is free. Cost for some activities, food, etc.