Dinosaurs Around the World at Montreal Science Centre
October 28, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm$17.50 – $79.50
Located in the heart of the Old Port of Montreal, the Montreal Science Centre is entirely devoted to science and technology, and is notable for the excellent quality of its activities, exhibitions and the use of interactive devices in an innovative environment, both educational and entertaining.
New this year:
Come walk among life-sized animatronic dinosaurs! Imagine yourself in a time when dinosaurs roamed the Earth… Then imagine you are on a million-year journey to witness the breakup of Pangea, the evolution of hundreds of species of dinosaurs, and the eventual end of the Age of Reptiles.
A highly interactive exhibition!
- See 20 life-sized dinosaurs that move and make sounds!
- Ride giant Tyrannosaurus rex, Apatosaurus and Mojoceratops!
- Play with paleontologist tools!
- Slide down the back of a sauropod!
- And even touch a real 67-million-year-old hadrosaur fossil!
Tickets starting at: adults $27, teens $18, children $17.50, families $79.50.