- This event has passed.
BMX Bike Track (RDP-PAT)
June 23 @ 6:00 am - 11:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 6:00 am, repeating until September 11, 2022
BMX bike enthusiasts will be thrilled with this unique installation. The almost 3m-wide course totals 280 linear metres, and includes hydraulic starting gates with lights, 13 jumps, 14 flat and three asphalt curves. The four-lane starting grid lets more advanced bikers quickly gain speed while the layout of the track allows children and beginners to use the easier sections.
The BMX track is accessible to the public at no charge from sunrise to sunset, but visitors should know that the BMX Montreal club has priority on the track from May to October, Monday to Friday from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Please respect the track rules:
- Children under 12 must be accompanied at the track by an adult.
- Wearing a full-face helmet is compulsory.
- Riders must wear long pants, long-sleeved shirts, closed shoes, and gloves.
- Only BMX, run bikes (vélo-trotteur), or mountain bikes are allowed on the track: motor vehicles and pedestrians are prohibited.
- It is forbidden to ride on the track if the surface is wet.
- Respect the direction of traffic.